Module 4c Assignment|
Create your own padlet and share it with me. Need to do:
• Create an account at www.padlet.com (Links to an external site.)
• Click in the upper left-hand corner "make a new padlet"
(If you already have 3 padlets you might need to delete one or
use a different email account and make a second Padlet account).
• Customize your Padlet
1) Title it "Your Last Name Winter21 Linc90C"
2) Description: Add in here what you would like people to post on your padlet.
This might be a discussion question or a brainstorming idea.
3) Change the icon if you'd like
4) Customize your link (see screencast below) if you want to
5) Adjust the posting settings (see screencast below for more info)
• Click Next at the top and it will take you to your padlet.
Please submit the link to your padlet in the Canvas assignment submission.
• Please make your padlet public so I can make sure I can see it.
• Copy the link to your padlet and paste the link into the assignment submission.
• Submit the assignment.
Doing this Assignment "Module 4c" inside Padlet
1) Creating inside Padlet
||After seeing instructor Kim Randall's 5-minutes video
"How to Make a Padlet", followed her footsteps
Title: Chou Winter21 Linc90C
Description: Wisdom Mudra for Enlightenment
Icon: Chin Mudra "Thumb touching forefinger"
Wallpaper: Gradient (top right)
Font: Serif (4th from left)
New Post Position: Last
Reactions: Star (1-5)
2) Selected Grid Template in Padlet
||There are 8 templates in Padlet to choose Wall, Canvas, Stream, Grid,
Shelf, Backchannel, Map, and Timeline.
I selected "Grid" Arrange content in rows of boxes.
Dragged 4 images for the first row 1980 WPI Seminar on Wisdom Mudra,
Albert Einstein in Wisdom Mudra pose at 1911 Solvay Physics Conference,
Buddha in Chin
Mudra (thumb touches forefinger) when in meditation,
Shuni Mudra (thumb touches middle finger). No room for texts
to accompany images, except for brief title.
3) Second Row of Grid in Padlet
Here are the great scientists in the Wisdom Mudra pose
Copernicus holding a flower, Galileo with compass,
Newton holding a prism to produce rainbow of colors,
James Clerk Maxwell holding a pen.
4) Third Row of Grid in Padlet
Could not fit Einstein in the second row with the great scientists, so he's in
the third row with Albrecht Dürer, greatest German artist during the
Renaissance, and Beethoven, greatest composer of all time. Beethoven when composing
or conducting has his fingers in the Wisdom Mudra pose.
5) Fourth Row of Grid in Padlet
The last row shows poet e.e.cummings, architect Frank Lloyd Wright,
modern dancer Martha Graham, Indian Kathak Classic dancer, all in the
Wisdom Mudra pose. Poems of E.E. Cummings uplift us to the cosmic dimension,
such as his Poem XLVI
in 1x1 (1944) "open your heart: / i'll give you a treasure /
of tiniest world / a piece of forever..."
6) Complete Padlet: Wisdom Mudra for Enlightenment
Took two screen shots of "TopHalf-Padlet" and "BottomHalf-Padlet".
them into above image of Padlet-WisdomMudra(528x1124).jpg.
Since I don't know
how to type texts into Padlet, the web page done in HTML
will provide readers
more information on the Wisdom Mudra. Practicing this
gesture in the manner
of Buddha, Christ, and the greatest scientists & artists
will lead them to more
creativity, peace, and enlightenment.
7) Fifth Row of Grid in Padlet
Had trouble finding place to type text in Padlet's "Grid template".
Used their tiny
"Title boxes" to type in the above four texts
e.e. cummings poem "a piece of
forever", Einstein's wisdom mudra at Solvay Conferences and everywhere else,
mudra as a peaceful gesture, practice wisdom mudra will
lead to more creativity,
peace, and enlightenment. They will connect
with 16 images posted in Padlet.
8) Kim Randall's Video on "How to Submit a Padlet"
Viewed Kim's 5:00-minutes video "Making a Padlet" to do the
She has a 2:08-minutes video "How to Submit a Padlet"
for our LINC-90C class.
Go to Share. Change Privacy from "Secret" to "Public".
Readers can write & post
to Padlet. Copy Link to clipboard. Submit work
in Canvas with URL:
| Module 4b
| Module 4a
| Module 3a
| Module 3b
| Module 2b
| Module 2a
| Module 1
| Orientation |
| Haikus 2021
| Poems 2021
| Nature Walks
| Interesting News
| A-Z Portals
| Home |
| © Peter Y. Chou,
P.O. Box 390707, Mountain View, CA 94039